Are you looking for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Stanbic IBTC recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies.
There are many thing you need to understand about Stanbic IBTC Bank before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Stanbic IBTC recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies include:
- Is the Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2019 form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment form?
- When will Stanbic IBTC Start Recruiting for 2019 ?
- I need Stanbic IBTC Bank 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to Stanbic IBTC Bank 2019 Recruitment.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) IT Test Analyst
Job ID: 39026
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. He/she conducts automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
- Identifying business requirements:
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Reviewing documentation
To Implement test approach/plan for projects:
- Implement Test Requirements Analysis
- Implement Test Case Development / Updating
- Test Data preparation
- Implement acceptance criteria and schedule for test cycles (CIT, SIT, UAT)
Challenge the perception of testing:
- Stay abreast of new technologies
- Stay abreast of new test methods and tools
- Ensure efficient use of HP Quality Centre
Working towards departmental and project deadlines:
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Submit inputs for Weekly Status Reports for IT Exco sessions
- Participate in Weekly Test team Review Meetings
Influence overall technology, driving product quality, and promoting practices to improve productivity and enable quality:
- Problem solving
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Implement testing team quality standards and quality assurance processes
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Preferably certified in ISTQB Foundation and advanced level, Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Functional Analysis and UAT
- IT Business Analysis
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements validation
2.) Governance Consultant
Job ID: 39372
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Governance: specialist advice about, and oversight of, the processes, laws and regulations governing our business, predominantly for directors, chief executives and executive committees.
- To work directly with the Company Secretary to fulfil his role. In addition to this, the incumbent is expected to ensure that the Company adopts the highest standards of corporate governance; that each subsidiary company board is properly constituted, functioning properly and recording its activities
- Ensure that each board and all board committees function in terms of their mandates.
- Monitor all board papers and minutes. Maintain record of important agenda items such as dividends, changes in capital, appointment and resignation of directors, opening / closing points of representation, and special resolutions.
- Follow up and make sure that all necessary governance processes are complied with in respect of the appointment and resignation of directors.
- Provide induction and training to non-executive directors on their duties and responsibilities when serving on the board of the Company, in line with International Best Practice.
- Ensure all mandates and policies with relation to Corporate Governance are in place, updated regularly and reviewed annually. Where necessary obtain group approval.
- Ensure that annual reports are prepared and contain commentary on corporate governance, risk management; social and environmental issues and that they include reports by managing director and board chairman.
- Research on corporate governance-related trends.
- Maintain a register of correspondence from Regulator and other stakeholders; monitoring and follow up to ensure that all requirements are met / complied with.
- Act as Secretary to the Board and Board Committees as may be assigned to me by the Group Company Secretary.
- Assist with the preparation of Section 52 and 55 Applications for submission to Registrar of Banks covering the formation of any new subsidiary companies and ensure that correct governance processes are followed and all necessary board and regulatory approvals are received and recorded. Once approved follow up and ensure compliance of all conditions of sanction.
- Maintain record of, and update information regarding capital; shareholders etc.; and ensure that copies of regulatory documents are held such as Memorandum and Articles of Association; Certificates of Incorporation; Certificates of Increase in Share Capital; Particulars of Directors; and Annual Returns etc.
- Attend to other specific projects as requested by the Company Secretary.
Key Performance Measures:
- Proper functioning of boards and their committees within their mandates.
- Committee secretarial services for executive committees are efficient and effective, and comply with the requirements of policy and standards.
- All reporting requirements are handled timeously and are of a high standard.
- Significant matters are brought to the attention of the Group Company Secretary; and Ad-hoc projects are completed as per project deliverables.
- Executive management
- Members of Executive Committees
- Immediate team members
- Individuals within business areas that provide input for the executive committees; and Board Meetings Group Sustainability Reporting,
- Group Secretarial Services and company secretaries.
- Chairmen and Non-Executive Directors of Boards of the Holding Company and subsidiaries.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Law required or relevant tertiary qualification with a comprehensive understanding of principles of corporate governance practices and conduct.
- 4 – 8 years in a banking or company secretarial environment
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing. Good writing skills essential for minute taking
- The ability to source information, interpret facts and reach a conclusion with minimum supervision
- The ability to recommend and implement solutions
- Needs to be independent, innovative and pragmatic
- And the incumbent will be required to adapt process and standards within a dynamic environment.
- The ability to demonstrate that planning is outcomes based and has a structured approach
- The job requires significant attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Hope this article was beneficial? Hence, if you have any question as regards Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form, kindly scroll down to the comment section, and we will respond in no time.