Are you looking for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Stanbic IBTC recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies.
Read Also: IPPIS Recruitment 2020/2021 See Positions and How to Apply Now
There are many thing you need to understand about Stanbic IBTC Bank before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Stanbic IBTC recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Stanbic IBTC recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies include:
- Is the Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2020 form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Stanbic IBTC Recruitment form?
- When will Stanbic IBTC Start Recruiting for 2020?
- I need Stanbic IBTC 2020 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to Stanbic IBTC 2020 Recruitment.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Graduate Personal Banker – Enugu
2.) Business Banker – Abuja
3.) Personal Banker – Rivers
4.) Branch Manager – Kaduna
5.) Branch Manager (Lagos Mainland)
6.) Branch Manager – Uyo
Location: Akwa Ibom
7.) Branch Manager (Eket)
Location: Akwa Ibom
8.) Branch Manager – Port Harcourt
9.) Branch Manager (Artillery)
10.) Branch Manager – Cross River
11.) Branch Manager – Abia
12.) Branch Manager (Owerri)
13.) Branch Manager (South West)
14.) Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking – Abuja
15.) Asset Custodian – Kano
16.) Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking – Imo
17.) Asset Custodian – Abia
18.) Head, Service Support – North Central
19.) Graduate Personal Banker
20.) Team Leader, Customer Service
21.) Asset Custodian – NNPC
22.) Graduate Client Service Officer – North Central
23.) Branch Manager
Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or any other related discipline from a reputable school.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully.
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in business development in corporate business. Experience in Corporate Banking and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage.
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Mortgage Bank of Nigeria website and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2020 form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Stanbic IBTC job requirement, kindly follow the steps here.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online