Are you looking for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2019/2020 Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Standard Chartered Bank recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019.
Read Also: IPPIS Recruitment 2018/2019 See Positions and How to Apply Now
There are many thing you need to understand about Standard Chartered Bank before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Standard Chartered recruitment 2019 application form is free.
- Some of the most asked questions about Standard Chartered recruitment 2019 include:
Is Standard Chartered Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment form?,
- When will Standard Chartered start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need Standard Chartered Bank 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to Standard Chartered Bank 2019 Recruitment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 – Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria
Ref. #: INGBNG19
Global Banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to over 5,3000 clients in some of the world’s fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors. Our clients include large corporations, governments, banks and investors headquartered, operating or investing in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our strong and deep local presence across these markets enables us to facilitate trade, capital and investment flows in and for our footprint, including across China’s Belt and Road initiative.
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- We will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online