Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24 / 7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Manager
Locations: Delta and Benin City – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a management position and in a Renewable Energy Firm
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Good communication skills and language expression skills, have affinity;
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc.
Behavioural / Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team-building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Love sales, want to prove themselves;
- Ability to cope with difficult situations
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Understanding of renewable energy business.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the “Position” applied for and Location” as the subject.