This is to inform you that Sterling Bank 2018 One Woman Mentorship Programme Application Form is now out. Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: One Woman Mentorship Programme
- The One Woman Mentorship program is a program that will expose and provide young women who are seeking professional development with the opportunity to intern and run a mentorship program with Sterling Bank.
- As part of the mentorship experience, each person will be paired with an experienced and accomplished woman from various units in the bank. The mentees will have one-on-one scheduled sessions with their mentors.
- This program is for young women who have completed their first degree of study, and are interested in a Work Placement. Candidates must be between ages 18 – 25 and must have graduated from a reputable university.
- If you are an ambitious Nigerian woman with big dreams of dominating the banking industry, this mentorship program is exactly what you you’re looking for.
- You will be exposed to the in and outs of banking, and will get the professional/entrepreneurial development you need to take off and #LevelUp.
- That’s not all. You will receive a one-on-one mentorship session with a top female banking executive.
Sterling Bank 2018 One Woman Mentorship Programme Requirements
To apply, you must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 25
- A graduate of a reputable university
- Seeking a work placement
- Stage 1 – Essay Writing – Online application
- Stage 2 – Math and English Assessment:
- Candidates will be invited for a written test that will be conducted face to face at the Sterling head office. It will include a Numeracy and Literacy test with the aim of assessing competencies.
- Stage 3 – Pre-Screening & Documentation:
- Submission of required documents by successful candidates
- CV & Cover Letter
- Letter of reference
- BSc Certificate
- MSc Certificate (If Applicable)
- NYSC Certificate (If Applicable)
- Stage 4 – Final:
- This is the last stage of the recruitment process where the finalists would be contacted via phone or email and invited to pick up their internship offer. While unsuccessful candidates would also be contacted via email.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online