Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Subsea Technical Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall lead arid direct in providing valuable Subsea and Pipelines Systems Integrity input and assist in driving the vision, strategy and the timely and effective implementation of the Subsea & Pipeline Integrity Management Programs (PIMS) and Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) for all Client pipelines.
- He shall be responsible for the preparation of the various scopes of work for the upcoming intervention programs, and the preparation of the free issue equipment that is needed for the intervention works.
- He shall provide the main interface between the diving or ROV contractor and Premier Oil when developing the detailed procedures, equipment lists, deck plans and any other relevant requirements.
- He shall perform the role of Client Worksite Representative offshore when necessary ensuring that the intervention contractor is provided with the correct site information and that the site is safe to use by identifying known hazards and ensuring appropriate barriers & isolations are put in place for interventions. He shall provide technical input to any development projects, supplying functional guidance to engineering contractors on discipline specific matters to ensure that work of a quality to meet the Client’s standards is produced in a timely and cost effective manner.
- He shall provide technical input to any decommissioning projects
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Structural or Pipeline Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas sector with a focus on Pipelines Operations, Integrity inspection, Corrosion and Maintenance and/or Design & Construction. Knowledge of pipeline corrosion, failure mechanisms and corrosion controls and a proven record of accomplishment in a subsea & pipelines integrity focused organization.
- Experience and knowledge of risk based integrity management methods and strong understanding of process safety concepts.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with good attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills.
- Extensive knowledge of HSE Standards as they relate to the Oil & Gas Industry and Environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of engineering software tools.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.