Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subsidiary Business Group Lead – Azure
Job Number: 1079404
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Travel: 25-50 %
- The BG Lead is the strategic leader for the Azure business in their market, covering both the Intelligent Cloud Apps & Infra and Data & AI Solution Areas.
- The BG Lead has end-to-end accountability for the Azure business in their market including strategy, planning, execution, advocacy governance and learning.
- The BG Lead is the Azure business leader within the subsidiary sitting on the Area’s extended Leadership team. The BG Lead participates in Area level planning and governance processes, provide data and insights to support and drive effective business prioritization and decision-making to the Leadership team to achieve the Azure business goals. The BG Lead is on point for delivering revenue, consumption scorecard & share targets.
- The BG Lead is responsible for building a local multi- year business plan to deliver on the Azure market opportunity, exceeding targets within the fiscal period and setting up the business for future years success, sustainably and optimally.
- The BG Lead owns builds and lands a local go-to-market plan based on corporate priorities based on a strong understanding of the local market structure, competitive dynamics and macros technical and economic market drivers. The BG Lead works closely across all subsidiary functions (sales, marketing, partner, customer success, services and audience engagement) to ensure that there is a shared and aligned Area wide Azure go-to-market plan.
- The BG Lead orchestrates the execution of the Azure go-to-market plan across the subsidiary to exceed revenue and scorecard targets. The BG lead is reasonable for engaging with all leadership stakeholders for the Azure business and to partner closely for mutual success – through both formal and informal business processes. The BG Lead holds both local and corporate stakeholders to account in a collaborative positive and impactful fashion.
- The BG Lead is the ambassador for the Azure business in the market – internally, with partners and across the market ecosystem – positioning Azure, driving awareness and generating excitement in the market – in 1:1, 1:few and 1: many forums, in person and digital, covering both Azure business and technology messages.
- The BG Lead understands emerging market opportunities and can propose both local and corporate responses, short term and long term. The BG Lead shares actionable insight learning and feedback to drive continuous local and corporate improvement.
- Requires a bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Engineering or Computer Science., Masters level preferred.
- Certifications in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, and consultative selling an advantage.
- 8-10 years of product marketing experience, preferably in cloud services or technology
- 5+ years of customer/partner facing technology marketing
- Broad Strategic Management Vision
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong core marketing communications skills & experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills & experience
- Technically adept
- Evangelist and Azure subject matter expert
- Excellent communicator
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.