Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions, are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – IT
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The position involves in-depth computer knowledge and application. The IT supervisor must ensure proper technical support is available for all IT activities to run smoothly. Researching and implementing overall technological strategic solutions that will benefit the company. Observe Operational best practices and Technology trends:
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to management
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Develop an ICT strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organisation to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development.
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organisational performance.
- Control and manage the project resources and budget.
- Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor of contracts for ICT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery.
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money
- Manage the relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensure prompt payment of subscription fee for domains and Web server.
- Make decisions about the type of network that best suites the needs of the organization.
- Candidates should possess B.Tech qualification with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office packages, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Photo CAD.
N70,000 – N75,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.