Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor (m / f / d)
- Evaluation of the data and creation of documentation with the help of measurement data processing programs and using CAD technology
- Administration, processing and checking of survey data as a basis for planning
- Surveying support for buildings and infrastructure projects
- Coordination and guidance of a local team
- Successfully completed studies in the field of surveying
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications as well as common CAD and measurement software
- Relevant professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Fluent in English
- Good cost and management awareness
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and entrepreneurial, analytical thinking
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility.
- We offer a modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge.
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date