Are you looking for Survival Fund Registration 2020 Portal Login or How to Apply For 75 Billion Survival Fund? if yes then follow the steps below here to register.
There are lots of opportunities for Nigerian’s offered every year. This includes business grants for African Nigerian’s; grants for startups in Nigeria, funding for startups and funding for Nigerian’s.
Start here to apply for funding and grants for Survival Fund in Nigeria from national organizations. The 75 Billion Survival Fund grants Registration opens Monday 21st September 2020 at 10:00pm
How MSME SURVIVAL FUND Grant can help your business
The COVID-19 pandemic has created severe Economic consequences for all countries around the world. Nigeria has also been very badly hit. The lockdowns have frozen economic activities, causing massive job losses and supply chain disruptions.
How Survival Fund Grant are helping MSMEs
Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3months
Provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses.
Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each.
- Grant is available to qualifying small businesses in Nigeria who have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges due to COVID-19
How to Apply For 75 Billion Survival Fund Grants for All Nigerian’s If you’re starting a business, it can be hard to know where to look for funding. Many businesses started by young Nigerian’s are bootstrapped businesses – started with very little cash and lots of “sweat equity,” ingenuity and hard work. But if you have a business idea that can only be realized with an infusion of capital, you might want to consider applying for a grant.There are a variety of small business grants dedicated to all Nigerian’s. The challenge is knowing where to look, and figuring out whether a grant is the right fit for you and your business. If you’re willing to put in some time and effort to do research and hone in on the right grant opportunities, you might find that Survival Fund grants can be a great source of funding for your business.Here are a few steps of how you can apply for Survival Fund Grants as a Nigerian:
How to apply for MSME SURVIVAL FUND Grants
- For Survival Fund Registration application Click on https://www.survivalfund.ng
- Scroll down to the how do I apply section, select Nigeria on the where is your business located? Dropdown
- Scroll further downwards to click on continue to partner site
- Read through and scroll to the bottom of partner site to click on Apply
- On the application page; answer the eligibility quiz to proceed to the grant application registration page
- Password strength must reach 100% and must be accepted by the password strength checker, else your registration would not go through
- Upon successful registration, you will see “Your registration request has been submitted to the Small Business Grants Programme administrator. It is still waiting approval. Thank you.”
- You should be able to now proceed to finally apply for the grant after your registration has been approved by the programme administrator
Survivalfund.ng is a federal government website that contains federal government of Nigeria grant listings from many different grant-issuing federal agencies. You can search for grants for small business and other relevant categories. The Survival Fund grants are constantly updated with close dates, so be sure to apply early if you see a grant that looks like a good fit. One precautionary note: federal grants are often highly specific – they want to give money to organizations that owned business on very precisely-focused problems or issues related to public policy – and there are often significant strings attached to the grant; you need to be prepared to show that you’re using the federal government grant money in the way it was intended.