Teaching Jobs in Rivers State 2019/2020 Form – Are you looking for a good teaching job in Rivers State? This article will guide you with latest first-hand information about teaching jobs in Port Harcourt. Keep reading and you will get more information about the hot vacancies and the requirements. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Teaching Jobs in Rivers State 2018/2019 Recruitment.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- How to apply for Graduate Teaching Jobs in Rivers State 2019?
- When to apply for 2019 Teaching Jobs in Rivers State.
- Nigeria Teaching Job 2019 Official Recruitment Portal?
- Nigerian Teaching Jobs 2019 Guideline and Requirement?
To be ascertain if 2019 Rivers State Teaching Job Portal has began massive intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about teaching vacancies will be officially made visible to readers.
Teachers are needed for the following subjects:
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs in Rivers State.
To be ascertain if 2019 Nigerian Teaching Job Portal has began massive intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about teaching vacancies will be officially made visible to readers.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
Incoming Searches for Teaching Jobs in Rivers State.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.