First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Fintech Engagement
Job Identification: 230
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing & Communications teams to ensure smooth design, implementation and launch of assigned solutions from forged partnerships.
- Identify strategic collaborations to support the development of a product’s value propositions and monitor direct and indirect competition.
- Active management of collaborations and strategic management of FinTech’s, Tech-startups or vendors to optimize and differentiate the banks products and services.
- Planning and managing all product launch campaigns, evaluate and present results, to all stakeholders’ initiatives in the bank.
- Organize key initiatives such as Fireside chats, Hackathons and STEM education builders that will help discover new ideas as well as deepen our visibility in the Fintech ecosystem.
- Assist in mapping prospective startup ecosystem and strategies for engaging potential FinTech’s and Tech Startups and ensure conceptual agreements are met on both sides.
- Ensure regular reviews to ensure the bank is engaging with the right software and digital partners within the tech- ecosystem.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum experience – Over 4 years’ experience in business strategy & analysis into consumer facing products.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online