United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Mobile Banking Tech Support
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Mobile Banking Tech Support
- Troubleshoot and escalate Mobile Banking and related applications challenges.
- Generate and analyse trends, successes and failure rates on all related applications.
- Fetch logs, analyze same and escalate as appropriate
- Attend to and all users’ complaints from customers.
- Carry out resource utilization checks and preventive monitoring of applications to avert imminent failure of applications.
- Carry out routine and preventive maintenance on all systems
- Carry Systems and application checks and ensure logs are cleared routinely on all systems
- Apply changes to configuration on applications upon necessary approvals.
- Escalate issues requiring third level supports.
- 99.9999% uptime of digital services and channels
- Achieve 99.9999% transaction success rate daily.
- Achieve 100% closure of incidents log before midnight every day.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.