United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Subsidary Audit Francophone
- Preparation of Audit Plan and Monitoring.
- Execution of Approved Audit Plan
- Process improvement and efficiency
- Execution of other management reports and tasks
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- First Degree in any field
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Professional qualification in accounting e.g. ACA, ACCA
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of two years cognate experience in Audit related role or Banking Operation & Internal Control.
- Strong Relationship and Human Capital management
- Effective communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Analytical and Investigation Skills.
- Auditing and Accounting Skills.
- General Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy Skills.
- Policy and Regulation interpretation/ implementation.
- Conceptual Skills
- Corporate Performance Management Skills.
- Comprehensive Banking Operations / Credit (Domestic and Foreign).
- Comprehensive Treasury Knowledge
- Comprehensive Capital Market Operations.
- Use of CAAT and other data mining/query tools.
- Fraud and Operational risk knowledge.
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point, Intranet Mailing facility and the core banking application (Finacle) of the bank.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online