United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Subsidiary Audit Francophone
- Preparation of Audit plan and Monitoring
- Execution of approved audit plan
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First Degree in any field
- Master degree will be an advantage
- Professional qualification in accounting e.g. ACA, ACCA
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ cognate experience in Audit related role or Banking Operation & Internal Control
- Strong relationship and Human Capital management
- Effective communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Comprehensive Banking Operations/Credit (Domestic and Foreign).
- Comprehensive Treasury Knowledge
Application Closing Date