Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician – Power Plant (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantPowerPlant002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To assist operator and shift engineer/supervisor in achieving power generation target as may be demanded.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to achieve power production target.
- Involve in achieve safety and health target.
- Execution of special assignments
- Involve in housekeeping and discipline.
- Assist to ensure safety precautions are observed and personal protection equipment’s are worn during repairs or scheduled maintenance.
- Take inventory of working tools weekly to ensure that it matches the original tool list provided.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Replace minor fixtures in the plant machines.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Well knowledge of operational activities and maintenance activities of higher capacity DG. Sets
- SSCE / GCE / ND
- Trade Test I-III General Fitting
- 8 years of experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date