The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Technologist
Location: Effurun, Delta
Department: Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Candidates should possess a good first degree in Science from a recognized institution plus NYSC
- HND in Science Laboratory Technology Or Final Diploma awarded by Institute of Science Laboratory Technology
- Registration with the Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology will be an advantage.
CONTISS II 7 (N1,257,460 ÷ 12)
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
The Resume should not exceed 4 pages in the following order:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute and Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Number of publications
- Years of Teaching and Professional Experience,
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names of three (3) Referees (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their email inbox or SPAM for necessary action.)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and it is mandatory that the successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the University.