Are you searching or looking for how to apply for TETFUND Scholarship 2019/2020 Exercise that is currently ongoing? Are you an undergraduate studying in Nigeria or Abroad? Tertiary Education Trust fund (TETFUND) is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship Would you mind if we teach you how to register for TETFUND Scholarship 2019 Scheme? If yes, then continue reading.
Here you will see TETFUND Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary application form and also steps on how to apply online.
Following activities funded by the TFT: Grants for sponsorship in Nigeria or abroad; and overseas training grants for teaching staff currently pursuing doctoral programmes in Nigerian universities. The broad objective of this initiative is to break the unhealthy culture of in-breeding of academic staff by exposing them to other intellectual traditions within and outside Nigeria.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TETFUND rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
TETFUND National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 Requirements:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Candidates Must Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to Apply:
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
How to apply for TETFUND Scholarship 2019/2020 Online
Applicants are reminded to check if they are eligible, and are urged to start applying for their courses as early as possible.
When is 2019/2020 TETFUND Scholarships application closing date?
The deadline for all TETFUND Scholarships applications is not yet specified, and the selection timeline is available publicly.
The TETFUND Secretariat is now accepting applications for 2019/2020 NNPC Scholarships and some TETFUND Fellowships via www.tetfund.gov.ng.
If you want to get more information about TETFUND scholarships, kindly use the comment box below to drop your email and phone and comment. We will also give you update as time goes on concerning the scholarships.
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.