Thailand Visa Lottery 2018 Application – Is it your dream to travel to Thailand, live there, work or school there; or you have got an invitation to visit someone in Thailand but do not know how to go about it all. Do you wish to know how to approach the Visa application to Thailand, then this is for you.
It is designed to provide you all the guide and requirement you would need to get started with Thailand visa lottery application. Remember, the visa lottery is one way and one opportunity through which you can find your way to Thailand.
Thus, read this guide on Thailand Visa Lottery Application to the end to harness all the necessary information you will ever need about Thailand visa. Through this, you will see how to apply, all the guide and requirement.
Before you ever apply, you must determine and know the exact type of visa you wish to apply. This will help you narrow the process and make things more easier.
Read Also: American Visa Lottery 2018 List of Eligible & Ineligible Countries
For instance, if you are going there for studies, then you will need a study visa, and then tourism visa as a tourist, you may need the visit visa, or the transit visa if you will be passing through Thailand on your way to another country. Official and Government Diplomats is issued to government officials on business
Thailand Visa Lottery Application Requirement – What You Need To Know
1. You will need to provide an official Identification
2. Thailand visa lottery Application form
3. One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
4. Proof of permission (if required), e.g Visa, green card, resident permit etc
5. Letter of invitation from a family or friend or sponsor whom you will be staying with over there.
6. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
7. Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
8. Birth certificate
9. Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
10. Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
11. Utility bills
12. Details of flight booking/hotel.
How To Apply For Thailand Visa Lottery 2018 Online.
You can apply for Thailand visa online, and you can do this by
1. Kindly visit the official Thailand Visa lottery portal/website via https://th.usembassy.gov
2. Make sure you select the actual visa type you want; you can apply Thailand visa to visit, work, study or join a family in Thailand.
3. Provide all necessary details required including a valid email address, your name, phone number etc.
4. You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
5. Date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue and required documents.
6. Click submits.
The following documents will be required of you as you’ll be attending the appointment:
- Printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
Your biometric thumbprint will be done at the application centre after payment of visa fee which will no longer be refundable once paid.
Be sure to attend your appointment at the time specified and venue to avoid delay and rebooking of appointment, that’ll be a whole round of stress you Know.
Then in the next three to six working weeks, you should be expecting your visa.
Hope this article on Thailand Visa Lottery 2018 Application was helpful? Do share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google plus. Share using our share buttons below.
If you need us to provide you first hand information on Visa application updates and general information, do comment below.