Are you looking for Total Careers Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Do you want to see how to Apply for Total Careers Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Jobs? If yes, then keep reading the information here.
Total Nigeria PLC is one of the biggest oil company in Nigeria, they have more than 200 retail outlets across the nation.
Check Also: Flour Mills of Nigeria 2018 Recruitment & How to Apply Online (4 Positions)
Total Nigeria is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancy position below here:
Job Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F) – Industrial Projects
Offer ID: 17671BR
Location: Churchgate St, Lagos
Métier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st July, 2019.
Total Careers Recruitment 2019 Job Descriptions
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Experience level required:
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent
We have gotten so many messages regard to when Total Careers recruitment 2019 exercise is commencing. You will See How to apply for Total Careers Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Online by reading this publication.
Starting a career with total through the total Careers recruitment 2019 application form, is an amazing way of living a good life. The most important thing is that you will earn good salary while working in this oil and gas company.
Related Jobs you can apply for
Total Careers Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
The Requirements for Total Careers Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies is listed below. So, if you will like to apply for Total Careers Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, you must strictly adhere to the requirements listed below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Apply for Total Careers Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
Total Careers Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Interested and qualified applicants should Apply online via Total career page.
The website for the submission of the Total Careers Nigeria recruitment 2019 job vacancies is via Total Nigeria portal. You will get information about the registration commencement and closing date when you visit Nigeria Total oil company portal.
Total Careers Recruitment 2019 Application Closing Date: 10th June, 2019.
You can drop a comment below if you want to get more information about total career recruitment 2019 job vacancies application opening date.