Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Company with focus in the Agro-allied sector seeks to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LCs and payment terms with suppliers.
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit Transactions and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them.
- Reviewing and negotiating all types of charges raised by current as well as upcoming banks.
- Preparing the files that need to be submitted to banks in order to get new facilities.
- Handling the renewal process for the current facilities with banks.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Submit and manage the payments process, ensuring all payments are checked, signed and submitted to the banks, before their respective deadlines
- Performing daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Submitting to the Head of Treasury timely and accurate financial information.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Finance or other related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Must be Analytical and Smart
- Must be currently working in a manufacturing / FMCG firm
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Trade Finance especially Letters of Credit
- Knowledge of banking application
- Highly analytical
- Skilled in currency risk and managerial cash flow
- Sound experience of negotiations
- Skilled in excel
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in ‘MS word format’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Trade Finace Officer’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.