Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) 2018 Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) online registration is now currently ongoing, Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) is the power subsidiary of transnational corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp).it is the owner and operator of Ugheli power plan t in Warri, Delta state. TPL is a leader in the Nigerian power space and manages Transcrorp PLC’s strategic interest in the power sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP)
- To be the best in generation of reliable, stable and high-quality electricity within the Nigeria domain.
- PETDP is designed to attract, develop and retain young engineers who will be nurtured into future business leaders in line with the company’s core values.
- The programme will focus on mechanical and electrical engineer graduates who will undergo a TPL customized curriculum in specific engineering skills, business management and people leadership trainings for a pre-employment period of two months.
- On completion of the training, top talented candidates will be engaged and placed on accelerated management development programme.
Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) 2018 Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) Academic requirements
- First degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper degree from recognized and accredited universities
- Must not be more than 27 years
- Must have completed NSYC before commencement of the programme
- Strong excellence, enterprise and executions skills
- Good problem solving skills and appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.