Are you a looking for TVC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Are you a TV presenter? Do you want to work with TVC Communications and earn big this year 2019? TVC have 4 job offers for you! Will you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for TVC Communications recruitment 2019 job Vacancies? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that TVC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application is currently ongoing. Here is a guideline on how to apply for TVC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies.
Procedures involve on filling TVC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies application form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to know before you apply for TVC recruitment 2019. In case you’ve not known before, TVC recruitment 2019 application is free, you are not to pay money before you can apply.
So now let’s reveal to you the simple steps on how to fill TVC Communications 2019 job application form but firstly let’s take a look on what is required before you can apply.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Ensure that there are sufficient cars, drivers, cameras and live units in operation on any one day to deliver a first class news service.
- To liaise with team leaders to ensure that all necessary equipment is in good working order and available for use.
- To report all requirements and deficiencies to the Assignment Editor and/or the Director of News.
- Ensure that all resources are utilised in the most efficient way possible in order to optimise content for news output. This includes supervising the timing and duration of shoots and liaising regularly with crews and reporters.
- To manage all news rosters, included holidays, leave, assignments and maternity to ensure that all key roles are filled on any one day, including anchors, reporters and producers, as well as cover for team leaders. Sport, business, VT editors, Web and cameras will manage their own rosters in liaison with the post holder.
- To identify opportunities to improve workflows and performance.
TVC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Qualification/Skills/Experience
- OND in any relevant discipline with ten (10) years with experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a busy television newsroom.
- Experience managing newsroom logistics.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to and co-ordinate with diverse production teams.
2.) Job Title: Programmes Producer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
- Ensure contents are developed using Specific programme methodology and psychology.
- Ensure that this is carried by meeting with the presenter, technical director and floor manager in daily pre-production meetings for the show.
- Inform the presenter in pre-production meetings of the approach for each show:
- Theme of the day
- Creative treatment specifics
- Tactical approach to interviews.
- Direct the flow of the show in studio by talking constantly to the presenter via ear piece to guide her through improvisation, using the strategy and psychology of the show to facilitate viewership.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the technical director and team in the control room to ensure the smooth running of the show.
- Review the statistics from the show and analyse them for reports and feedback to the supervising producer on movement forward.
- Submit reports based on these with analyses and comment.
- Devise new script lines and ideas for the show.
- Plus other duties assigned
TVC Recruitment 2019 Qualification/Skills/Experience
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Producer
- Demonstrable experience in production activities
- Excellent Interpersonal Relations & People Management
- Time Management Exposure and understanding of international content formats
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- First degree in Mass Communications. Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Creatively come up with innovative ideas
3.) Job Title: Vision Mixer
- Operation of the Digital Production Switcher as per the production needs of Live News production and for Recordings/Live telecast of News Programmes.
- Execute the production commands as per the directives of the Studio Director.
- Configuration and creation of special effects, clip stores, frame stores, source routing etc as per the needs of live news and recorded programmes.
- Ensuring proper quality of cameras and coordination with the Broadcast Engineer/ Senior camera person/Studio Assistants for remedial action.
- Routine check of all the sources connected to the switcher.
- Escalation of faults in the production Switcher to the Broadcast Engineer/ Technical Manager/Senior Technical Manager. Direct the PCR productions for the Live presentation of News bulletins as per a planned rundown/schedule and for the Studio based News programmes as per the concept of the programme.
- Give directions and coordinate with the Production Control Room (PCR) operational crew, the studio camera persons, the studio floor and the anchor(s) for the smooth implementation of a live news bulletin/ live discussion and for the programme production using the Production Control Room set up.
- Coordinate with the Bulletin Editor for the implementation of the News Rundown.
- Operation of the playout server in coordination with the bulletin editor for the correct implementation of the News Rundown.
- Other duties as assigned
TVC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Qualification/Skills/Experience
- First degree in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar role
- Technical skill
- Effective monitoring skill
- Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility
4.) Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist
Job type: Full Time
- Creating of mind-blowing motion graphics, animation, and video editing for at least (minimum) 18 digital Channels for four mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and other devices)
- The Motion graphic artist should be able to come up with nationally and internationally accepted output.
- Ability to come up with powerful, yet direct and visually appealing design.
- Regularly coming up with montages for different programmes.
- Production of interactive design
- Effective Sound Mixing
- Effective Colour Correction/separation
- Other duties as assigned
- First degree in Art, Social Science or its equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Broadcasting
- The motion graphics Artist will have a strong understanding of Vizrt, 3D design, Adobe Premier Pro, Mac iPad/tablet publication design, and mobile design/publishing.
- Attention to details and accuracy with given task
- Highly creative
- Expertise with Creative Suite (particularly Television and Photoshop) is a must.
- Adept with Adobe Creative 5 and above experience with Suite 6 preferred and Adobe DPS.
- High level capabilities in Final Cut/Avid, motion graphics and animation software, Quicklime are expected
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please note that ONLY those who were successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for employment, provided there are suitable openings.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about TVC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.