TwinKAS returns with new strategy, please be wise this time around. TwinKAS have been updating the portal regularly. Some participants might be aware of the recent changes. They are but not limited to the following:
The 7 New Modifications You Might Not Know About TwinKAS:
- TwinKAS have released and updated the Terms and condition, FAQ, E-commerce Store and Twinkas about Page. These pages keeps you updated from time to time with answer to some questions you might want to ask us.
- Changing of email address now comes with a reason for the change. We will want to know the reason you are applying for an email change. Give us a good reason, we will effect the change on your email address immediately.
- Transfer of Current money (“Virtual Money” menu) have been added to the Re-branded portal. This was added due to the numerous request on your in-box asking for this feature. It is not compulsory you make a current money Transfer. Its strictly for participants who knows what they really want.
- A Delete Button have been added to your private portal dashboard. This is to allow participants delete Irrelevant redundant accounts. Participants having accounts with duplicate Bank Institution Account or Mobile Number can transfer the Current money to a Single account and then delete the redundant one.
- You can now re-brand a Single inactive account by clicking “Re-brand Single Account” on the re-branded portal with the aid of Artificial Intelligence. This module was added for participants having no current package available for re-branding and wishes to re-brand their account.
- On your “My Referral” Menu found in the Resellers panel, you can now see your “Tks Capital Base”. More on the Capital base will be visible on the “Twinkas E-Wallet” page to be released sooner.
- Lastly, the Twinkas Blog Page which is where you are now, contains all the information you need to know. Visit it regularly for updates.\
Kindly note that your account is now becoming sensitive. This is the reason we have asked you to use a correct email address. If you no longer have access to your account pin, please request for it via email on https://twinkas/com/account-pin-request.
Do not release your “log on” information to anyone. Every re-branding activity is completely free. Always contact us for further guidance when the needs arises.
If your email was changed unjustly or you have any relevant question, feel free to reach us via the contact us page (https://twinkas/com/contact). Our standby staff will definitely attend to you.
TwinKAS are aware that our Hubs (Re-branded, Private and E-commerce) are becoming complicated. We will try making things easy for you. The tutorials on how to use the portals (Operation Manual) will be released after the launch of the portal for guidance.
Once again, TwinKAS apologize for delaying the Re-branding launch. We will give you updates within 10 days. All hands are on deck to make sure we start up as soon as possible.