Are you in search of UBA Bank Recruitment 2018 Form Portal? If yes, then we have listed United Bank for Africa Plc Vacant position Today.
This publication will help you to know latest existing job vacancy in UBA Bank Recruitment 2018 and also how you can apply. So if you’re ready to secure a high paying jobs in the banking industry, then continue reading.
Read Also: Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates 2018 List – Check Your Name Here
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reference No: UBAAbuja/NorthCentralCSO/FTO2018
Location: Municipal Area Council – Abuja (FCT), Makurdi – Benue, Nigeria; Lokoja – Kogi, Ilorin – Kwara.
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Financial Services
- To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
- Engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability and appropriateness of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enrol new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador:
- Service Improvement
- Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service Issues Resolution:
- Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
UBA Bank Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
- Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage)
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Business Development and acquisition
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: UBA Bank recruitment 2018 is mainly for bank job lover’s. If you have passion working in the bank, then you’ll surely get a career opportunity in Skye Bank Nigeria.