UBA Recruitment 2018 application form are now out. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 UBA recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Read Also: United States Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Form and How To Get US Green Card
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Risk Officer
Reference No: #RMD007
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Analytics, Information Technology, Project Management
- Participate in implementation of Fraud prevention and detection System.
- Conduct systems forensic analysis on information security incidents.
- Carry out IT Operations/ Network systems activities monitoring.
- Carry Daily Database Activities monitoring.
- Prevent external intrusion into the bank’s Network performance.
- Monitor Privileged Database user activities and Employee Fraud.
- Monitor and prevent phishing attacks to the bank network.
- Conduct third party Service provider performance Assessment.
- Monitor and analyze application security logs.
- Monitor and analyze All Networks Security logs.
- Conduct Information Security awareness for the group.
- Monitor and Manage Tokens for Second factor authentication across the group.
- Analyze data integrity for all key enterprise applications and e-channel systems.
- Follow-up on reported security incident to resolution.
UBA Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- B.Sc in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or Social Sciences
- ACA, CISA, CISSP
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Sound IT operations experience
Application Closing Date
27th Nov, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Share this United Bank for Africa job vacancy with friends and others on your social media platform using the social media icons below.