This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the UBA Recruitment 2019 Application Exercise, and wish to know if the UBA Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out, it is to our concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the United Bank for Africa Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2019.
There are many thing you need to understand about UBA Bank before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, UBA Bank Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment 2019 include:
Is the united bank for africa Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?, Where can I obtain the 2019 United Bank for Africa Recruitment form?, When will UBA Bank start 2019 Recruitment?, I need UBA Bank Recruitment 2019 updates, How can I apply for UBA Bank Recruitment 2019 Application? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to united bank for africa Bank 2019 Recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee-CSO
Reference No: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- Maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
- To engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability and appropriateness of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enrol new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
- To Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador:
- Service improvement
- Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service issues resolution:
- Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff
UBA Recruitment 2019 Application Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
- Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage)
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Business Development and acquisition
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about UBA Recruitment 2019 Application Form , kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.