Are you looking for UBA Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee job or like working at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 UBA recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that UBA Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Heritage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019.
Do you know that UBA Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy is currently ongoing? Here, you will find all the requirements needed to Apply online here. Application is online, you you need to recheck your CV now.
UBA Bank Recruitment 2019 Entry-level graduate career opportunity is another way by which young and learned Nigerian graduates can join United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) workforce.
You will discover the application method, mode of submission, and above all, the general requirements for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) graduate trainee recruitment 2019.
Please Note: The UBA Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Entry-level Job Vacancy form for Heritage Bank is now available, see guide on you can Apply below here.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
UBA Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online