Are you looking for UKEAS Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for UKEAS Nigeria Recruitment 2018 available Jobs? If yes, then continue reading.
Read Also: MGIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is Out – Apply Now
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the UKEAS Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for UKEAS Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Exercise.
UKEAS Nigeria – The University of Dundee has a global reputation for research excellence, and was recently ranked in the Times Higher Education Top 200 World Universities. It places great importance on student satisfaction, and was top in Scotland in the 2015 National Student Survey. Over 95% of our graduates are employed, or in further study within six months of graduation. The University was named Scottish University of the year in the Tunes and Sunday Tunes Good University Guide earlier this year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: West Africa Recruitment Officer – University of Dundee
Location: UKEAS office in either Lagos or Abuja
- The post – holder will be responsible for identifying, delivering and monitoring student recruitment opportunities through the development and implementation of a recruitment & marketing plan for target audiences in Nigeria and Ghana; raising the profile of the University of Dundee and successfully helping to achieve the outcomes that advance the University’s international strategy. The post will include attending student recruitment events throughout Nigeria and Ghana, developing relationships with key scholarship bodies and government departments, and enhancing the existing network of agents in the region.
- The key objective of this post will be to significantly increase our matriculated student numbers on to undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes from scholarship bodies, agents and direct recruitment.
- Organise and undertake recruitment visits across Nigeria (including Port Harcourt) and Ghana. This will include representing the University at exhibitions, educational institutions, pre-departure briefings, agents and local partners.
- Working with the UK based marketing team on Marketing campaigns within the West Africa region.
- Manage the University’s relationships in Nigeria with scholarship bodies and government / industry
- Provide high quality market intelligence enabling the identification of new opportunities to optimise international student recruitment.
- Liaise with University of Dundee Internatonal Office in relation to the development and implementation of the international student recruitment strategy.
- Assist in managing and training education advisors acting on behalf of the University.
- Relationship and performance management of the university’s network of agent representatives in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Answering enquiries from agents and students in a prompt manner, and to support university applications.
- Identifying opportunities for the University to promote all of its programmes and at all levels, including niche subjects areas, across Nigeria and Ghana.
- To build, analyse and monitor student recruitment market developments in order to provide regular tailored updates to the University International Office.
- Advising prospective international students on their applications to Dundee.
- Support Dundee-based colleagues and senior academic staff in planning university visits to ensure maximum impact. As well as student recruitment trips these may include academic missions, research initiatives, alumni events including management of all logistics.
- Help manage and work within the University’s West Africa recruitment and marketing budget.
UKEAS Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Requirements
- Relevant professional qualification
- Graduate, preferably from a UK University (University of Dundee particularly desired)
- At least two years work experience in a relevant environment
- Experience in recruitment of African students for UK-based higher education programmes (strongly preferred)
- Ability to work independently, taking a proactive approach, with minimal supervision. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivation, ability to manage high workloads, meet deadlines and the capacity to resolve work issues with limited assistance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the UK, especially the UK’s Higher Education Sector
- Understanding of the general principles of the Tier 4 General student visa regulations.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian and Ghanain Higher Education system.
- Significant administrative experience including the use of IT.
- Goal orientated and highly motivated with a flexible approach to work.
- Able to travel both within Nigeria and Ghana and overseas and to work non-standard hours when required.
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English
- Graduate of University of Dundee.
- Experience of working in University recruitment.
- Familiarity with Scotland and Scottish Higher Education
- Marketing experience
- Staff supervision experience
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2018.
20th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will be held on date stated above.
- Please send CV & Covering letter in PDF as one document (not separately)
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.