This is to inform the general public that the UNIABUJA Post-UTME 2020/2021 registration and application form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commence. In this publication is application procedure for 2018 UNIABUJA post utme screening exercise online registration.
See Also: FG Set To Recruit 47,000 Graduate and Non Graduates To Fix Federal Roads
The UNIABUJA Post-UTME 2020 Examination Venue is at the school main campus along airport road, FCT Abuja.
UNIABUJA Post-UTME 2020/2021 Candidate’s Qualification
We would like to inform all aspirants who chose University of Abuja (Uniabuja) as their first or second choice on their jamb that the UNIABUJA Post-UTME 2020 registration form procedure is out and they can now apply using the guidelines share below.
Uniabuja 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Requirements
We wish to use this medium to inform all interested Candidates who chose University of Abuja (Uniabuja) as their school of choice that the school requires of them to come along to the screening venue along with the following documents listed below:
- The Original and the Photocopies of candidates Jamb Result Slip.
Your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Statement of results. Ensure you come with the Original and Photocopies.
Only UTME candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UTME candidates must Score up to 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
- Also bring along 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
You MUST come with a Bank draft of N1,000 (Payable to ‘The University of Abuja’).
How to Register for UNIABUJA 2020 Post UTME.
These are instructions on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal:
A. New Application:
1. To register for UNIABUJA Post-UTME 2020/2021 kindly visit www.unibuja.com.
2. Print Procedure for accessing sale of Online Pre-admission Screening Application by clicking on Landing page.
3. Exit Landing page.
4. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
5. Click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
6. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue till you end session.
7. Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
NOTE: You must upload scanned Signature and Passport Photography before you will be allowed to submit the Application form.
How to Retrieve UNIABUJA Post-UTME 2020 Application Form Number
1. To retrieve 2020 UNIABUJA Post-UTME application number visit: www.unibuja.com
2. Exit Landing page.
3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to recover Application Form No)
5. Click Recover you Application Number
6. Input the Reference Number and click on submit (it will display your application Form Number)
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+, using the share buttons below.