UNICEF Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out – UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
UNICEF are recruiting to fill the following positions listed below:
1.) Human Resources Specialist
2.) HACT Consultant
3.) Warehouse Assistant
4.) Nutrition Specialist
5.) Health Specialist
UNICEF Recruitment 2018/2019 Education Qualifications
- Advanced university degree or equivalent backgrounds, in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology or related areas.
- Five years of relevant professional HR Management work experience.
- Developing country work experience (for IP) or field work experience (for NO).
- Background/familiarity with emergency operations and staff security.
- Fluency in English is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results
- Leading and Supervising, Formulating Strategies and Concepts, Analyzing , Applying Technical Expertise, Planning and Organizing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online