Are you looking for UNIMED Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 University of Medical Sciences recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Recruitment 2019 Application is currently ongoing. Right here is full guideline on how to apply for the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
Read on to see UNIMED Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies, and how UNIMED Recruitment 2019 Application Portal looks like.
UNIMED Recruitment 2019 Portal is now opens for fresh registration.
There are many thing you need to understand about University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) before you apply. In case you’ve not known before UNIMED recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) recruitment 2019 include:
- Is UNIMED Recruitment 2019 form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Recruitment form?,
- When will University of Medical Sciences start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to UNIMED Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies.
Other Related Jobs
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill University of Medical Sciences application form 2019. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vaarious academic Non-teaching staff positions as full-time and adjunct staff in the University:
1.) Assistant Executive Officer
2.) Higher Executive Officer
3.) Accountant II
4.) Accountant I
5.) Senior Accountant
6.) Principal Accountant
7.) Assistant Chief Security Officer
8.) Chief Security Officer
9.) Higher Technical Officer
10.) Assistant Chief Accountant
11.) Senior Engineer
12.) Chief Accountant
13.) Principal Engineer
14.) Senior Internal Auditor
15.) Assistant Chief Engineer
16.) Principal Internal Auditor
17.) Deputy Bursar
18.) Chief Engineer
19.) Deputy Director, Works & Services
20.) Confidential Secretary I
21.) Director, Works & Services
22.) Administrative Officer II
23.) Administrative Officer I
24.) Senior Assistant Registrar
25.) Principal Assistant Registrar
26.) Deputy Registrar
27.) Senior Lecturer (Nursing Sciences)
28.) Senior Lecturer (Dental Sciences)
29.) Senior Lecturer (Allied Health Sciences)
30.) Senior Lecturer (Basic Clinical Sciences)
31.) Associate Professor (Basic Clinical Sciences)
32.) Associate Professor (Dental Sciences)
33.) Associate Professor (Nursing Sciences)
34.) Associate Professor (Allied Health Sciences)
35.) Professor (Allied Health Sciences)
36.) Professor (Basic Clinical Sciences)
37.) Professor (Dental Sciences)
38.) Professor (Nursing Sciences)
UNIMED Recruitment 2019 Qualifications
- A good honours in any discipline with at least Second Class (Lower Division), plus a Masters’ degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized University and not less than eleven (11) years’ experience in the Police or the Armed Forces/Security Services not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police or its equivalent
- A good honours in any discipline with at least Second Class (Lower Division), plus a Masters’ degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized University and not less than six (6) years’ experience in the Police or the Armed Forces/Security Services not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police or its equivalent.
Condition of Service
As contained in the approved conditions of service for staff of the University
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in the Nigerian Public Universities.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 copies each of their Application and Curriculum Vitae in the following format:
- Post Desired
- Full names with Surname in bold
- Date and Place of birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- GSM Number
- E-mail address
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications with Dates and awarding bodies
- Present Position with Dates
- Work Experience
- List of Scholarly-publications, if any
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
All Applications should be forwarded to:
The Ag. Registrar,
University of Medical Sciences,
Laje Road, Ondo City,
In addition to submitting 10 copies of Application, Resume and photocopies of credentials, applicants should request reports from three (3) referees in support of the applications to be forwarded directly to the address above.