The new date for UNIPORT 2017/2018 Post-Utme Examination Date/Timetable will be communicate to you in due time. Also all candidates that have successfully registered for the Uniport 2017/2018 Post-Utme screening exercise will be notified through text message by the school management.
This to inform our prospective Students that owing to unforeseen circumstances, that the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise scheduled to commence on the 14th September, 2017, has been postponed.
A new date will be communicated to you in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to visit the University website for further information in this regard. Registration for the Screening will close on Monday, 18th of September, 2017.
Any inconvenience caused by this postponement is regretted.
The Old UNIPORT 2017/2018 Post-Utme Examination Date/Timetable Schedule of the Screening Exercise:
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE COLLEGE/FACULTIES/DISCIPLINES
- Thursday, 14thSeptember, 2017 – Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
- Friday, 15thSeptember, 2017 – Humanities
- Saturday, 16thSeptember, 2017 – Management Sciences
- Monday, 18thSeptember, 2017 – Engineering
- Tuesday, 19thSeptember, 2017 – Science/SSLT
- Wednesday, 20thSeptember, 2017 – Social Sciences/Law
- Thursday, 21stSeptember, 2017 – Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
- Friday, 22ndSeptember, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
- Saturday, 23rdSeptember, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
- Monday, 25th Septmeber, 2017 – Second Choice Candidates
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT 2017/2018 POST-UTME EXAMINATION SCREENING EXERCISE
All Candidate are required to come along with the following items listed below:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
UNIPORT 2017/2018 Post-Utme Examination Venue:
Venue to be use for UNIPORT 2017/2018 Post-Utme Examination is ICT, Basic Unit and Ashe Groove all is at Abuja Campus.
- The UNIPORT 2017/2018 Post-Utme Examination Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON MONDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.