The Uniport 2019 Post UTME release date, Cut Off Mark, Exam Date, Requirements & Registration Details is right here. The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First and/or Second choice in the 2019 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Uniport 2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Read Also: Uniport Post UTME 2019/2020 Registration | See when it will Begin Here
- Eligible/Cleared candidates are to visit www.uniport.edu.ng and input UTME Registration Number to Confirm pre-loaded UTME details and Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing fee and Result checking):Fidelity Bank Plc, UBA Plc, First Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, FCMB and U&C Microfinance Bank.
- Obtain e-Transact receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online at http://my2.uniport.edu.ng/ to login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip from 30th August, 2019 – Monday, September, 2019 to register.
- Click on the submit button and print Photo Card for examination clearance. Note the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photo card.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated registration deadline will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
The schedules for the of the screening Exercise are as indicated below;
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE COLLEGE/FACULTIES/DISCIPLINES
- On or before September, 2019 – Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
- Not Yet Fixed – Humanities
- Not date Yet – Management Sciences
- Screening Date Loading….. – Engineering
- On or before September, 2019 – Science/SSLT
- Not Yet Fixed – Social Sciences/Law
- Not date Yet – Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
- On or before September, 2019 – Medicine and Surgery
- Not Yet Fixed – Medicine and Surgery
- Loading….. – Second Choice Candidates
Candidates are required to come with the following;
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online.
(ii) A Pen.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidate.
- Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed into the screening venue or environs.
- Candidates are to report to the designated screening venues at the same time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk summary disqualification from the exercise.
Uniport 2019 Post UTME Closing Date:
Candidates must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled November, 2019.
NOTE: Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
Use the comment box for your questions and contributions.. Let it be interactive, answer the Ines you know and ask what is your mind for others to answer you.
Incoming Search Terms
Best of luck To You all…