If you are searching on how Uniport Admission Deferment is been done then follow the procedure here. Are you planning to defer your admission but don’t know how go about this guide got you covered. Candidates offered provisional admission into the University during the 2018/2019 academic session who wish to defer their admission must comply with the Procedure stated below:
- The minimum University charge required for Deferment of Admission is payment of the sum of N7,000.00 [seven thousand naira] made up of N5,000.00 [five thousand naira] for Deferment Form and N30,000.00 [thirty thousand naira] Acceptance Fee.
- Completing the online application does not mean your application has been approved.
- Before the commencement of the 2019/2020 session, candidates should check with the Admissions Officer to confirm if their applications have been approved.
- Note the Number on your Application Form and at the commencement of registration for the 2019/2020 session; use the Number to go online to register for the 2019/2020 session.
- Candidates who have paid charges prior to Application for Deferment, should pay only the sum of N5,000.00 [five thousand naira] for Deferment Form. Thereafter, they should see the Admissions Officer with copies of their Payment Receipt[s] to obtain Access Code with which to process their registration for the 2019/2020 session.
Uniport Admission Deferment Procedure from 2018/2019
1: Sign up on www.aris.uniport.edu.ng, login and complete the Eligibility Clearance Form.
2: Go to the Admissions Office for clearance.
3: Pay the sum of N7,000.00 [seven thousand naira] at the Bursary Department of the University.
4: Proceed to the Admissions Office with a copy of the completed Online Forms and Deferment of Admission Payment Receipt.
5: At the Admissions Office candidates should submit their Deferment Receipt, the completed Online Forms; and collect a numbered copy of the Application Form for Deferment of Admission of the 2018/2019 session.
6: Complete the Candidate’s Section on the Form (i.e. Section A).
7: Access your Faculty Officer to complete his/her Section of the Form (Section B).
8: Access your Head of Department to complete his/her Section of the Form (Section C).
9: Access your Dean to complete his/her Section of the Form (Section D).
10: Submit the duly completed Form to the Faculty Officer for further action
Please note that candidates must complete the entire process outlined above.
Uniport 2018 Admission Deferment Closing Date
The closing date for the Deferment of 2018/2019 admission is on or before July, 2019. Deferment Forms will not be available/processed after the closing date.
See other related post