This is to inform the general public that UBA Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise is currently ongoing. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and suitable graduates to fill the Job vacancies listed here.
See Also: Federal Government Recruitment 2018 Available Job’s and How to Apply
United Bank for Africa Plc is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
UBA Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancy Educational Qualification
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
No closing date yet.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the link above opens, go to the top of the page and click the “Register Here” button, then, follow other instructions.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.