United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise now ongoing. UBA is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Other Related Jobs
Currently United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internship
Reference No: INTDC001-PRE NYSC
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Temporary 6 Months
Job Functions: Intern
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Successful candidates’ focus will be on all the Bank’s digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer enrollment on Bank’s digital products
- First-level support
- Issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
- B.Sc (Pre- NYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower
- Must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
- Must possess a smartphone and also savvy to perform this function
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to register online.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.