We are glad to inform you that United Bank for Africa (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise. This information is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate who wish to take part in the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise and wish to know if the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out,
See Also: First Bank 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies (3 Positions) Register Now
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
1st Dec, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to apply for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Exercise, kindly provide us your email address in the comment box or subscribe with your email address. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.