Apply now for United Bank for Africa (UBA) Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Current jobs opening at United Bank for Africa (UBA) September, 2018 in Nigeria. United Bank for Africa (UBA) 2018 Recruitment Jobs Vacancies is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. The United Bank for Africa (UBA) is recruiting Graduates and non graduates into the following vacant position below here.
Check Also: Federal Fire Service (FFS) 2018 Shortlisted Candidates List is Out – Check Now
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online