Welcome to the website of United Kingdom Visa Lottery 2020/2021 Application Centre in Nigeria. United Kingdom is a country with lots of opportunity and beautiful lives for its citizens and inhabitants, little wonder many people wants to travel to United Kingdom.
This article will reveal to you that there are different kinds of United Kingdom visa which we will be discussing right here. And for the purpose of this post, we will look into the general guide for successful United Kingdom visa application.
Read Also: United States Visa Lottery 2020/2021 Form and How To Get US Green Card
United Kingdom Visa Application Types
There are different types of United Kingdom visa which one can apply; the type of visa for United Kingdom one applies depends on one’s purpose of traveling to United Kingdom. And we shall consider the following United Kingdom visa application types simply because of their popularity in demand.
Note: United Kingdom visa type is not limited to the following visas listed below;
- Student Visa For United Kingdom
- Work Visa for United Kingdom
- Family Visitor Visa for United Kingdom
There are other type of Visa individual can apply which will solely depend on the reason for which such an individual wants to travel to United Kingdom.
United Kingdom Visa Application Requirements?
- You must have a valid travel document (such as a passport).
- Two recent passport photos will be required. Ensure these photos meet the requirements.
- Enclose the application fee. Your fee will not be refunded, even if your application is not accepted.
- Identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in United Kingdom, or a proposed itinerary. Check the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live for more information.
- Proof that you have enough money for your visit to United Kingdom. The amount of money may vary, depending on the circumstances for your visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
- You can get more information from the United Kingdom visa office in Nigeria.
United Kingdom Visa Study permit:
1. Proof of acceptance
2. Proof of identity
3. Proof of financial support
4. Letter of explanation
5. TOEFL / IELTS score, if applicable
6. Visa fee to be payable by Bank draft
7. Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
8. Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
Other United Kingdom Visa Application Requirements And Guide
The length of time it takes to finalize applications may be different at different visa offices. You should contact your nearest consulate for more information.
How to Obtain United Kingdom Visa Permanent Residence
You must apply in your country of residence, your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.
Applicants for Travel Documents (Permanent Residents Abroad)
If you are a permanent resident outside of United Kingdom and you need proof of status so that you can return to United Kingdom, you should apply at the United Kingdom visa office that serves the country you’re in.
How long is the visa valid for?
Student visas and authorization are valid for the duration of the program of study
If you want to extend your stay in United Kingdom as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in United Kingdom. Check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.
How do I find out if I can work while studying in United Kingdom?
Foreign students can work in United Kingdom during their studies, and after they graduate. In most cases, you will need to apply for one of the student-related work permits, which are required if you want to work in a co-op/internship placement, off campus, or after graduating from your studies (Post-Graduation Work Permit Program).
How To Apply For United Kingdom Visa Lottery 2020 from Nigeria
1. There are two means of filling United Kingdom visa application. Interested applicant should visit the nearest United Kingdom consulate office in the country to make inquiries and then apply from there.
2. You can also apply for United Kingdom visa application online, where you will have to download and then fill up all the necessary and required information and details which will be reviewed for approval.
If you are not eligible or do not want to work under a student-related work permit program (such as the Off Campus Work Permit Program, On Campus Work Program, Post Graduation Work Permit Program, or Internship Program), you can apply for a work permit to work in United Kingdom during or after your studies under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
Share this helpful guide on How to Apply For United Kingdom Visa Lottery 2020 from Nigeria with friends and others on your social media platform using the social media icons below.