The UNIUYO 2017 Post UTME Result is Out | 2017 UNIUYO Online Result Checker via uniuyo.edu.ng. The UNIUYO Post UTME Result 2017 can now be access online on the school official website. University of Uyo, UNIUYO post UTME result for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See more details below;From report reaching us here, we are happy to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2017 post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has officially released the results of candidates that participated in the screening exercise.
UNIUYO post UTME results have been fully uploaded online. Concerned candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to check their scores.
How to Check 2017 UNIUYO Post UTME Result
- 1. Go to UNIUYO post UTME portal at http://postutmeportal.uniuyo.edu.ng/login.php
- 2. Enter your JAMB registration in the spaces required twice
- 3. Enter your PIN (In case you’ve forgotten your PIN, you can retrieve it back by clicking on the link available on the page).
- 4. Finally, click on Login to access your UNIUYO post UTME result.
- Candidates with zero(0) score in all the subject imply that the candidates did not shade the day of the screening test.
- Candidates with zero (0) score in any of the subject(s) imply that the candidates either shaded the wrong subject(s) or did not shade the subject(s) at all. Or the candiddates shaded a wrong Jamb Registration Number or wrong Jamb score.
Searches Related to UNIUYO 2017 Post UTME Result
- 2017 uniuyo screening exam questions
- uniuyo post utme result 2017/18
- uniuyo news today
- 2017 uniuyo screening Date
- uniuyo screening form 2017
- 2017 uniuyo post utme cut off mark
- uniuyo 2017/2018 screening form
- uniuyo screening 2017/2018
- 2017 uniuyo admission list
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIUYO Admission 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.