Will you like to be among those that want to secure employment ongoing Upstream Oil and Gas Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Have you been dreamed of working with Upstream Oil and Gas? Do you want to advance your career and warn reasonable salary too why working with Upstream Oil and Gas?
Where Can I get Upstream Oil and Gas Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application Form in any State in Nigeria?
Yes, you can visit any nearby Upstream Oil and Gas office to make enquiries about current job opening in the company. However, you need to note that most Upstream Oil and Gas Job application form is filled and submitted online through Upstream Oil and Gas careers website.
Read Also: ASCON Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
Below are list of States where you can make enquiries about Upstream Oil and Gas latest careers:
FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
Upstream Oil and Gas Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
If you wants to Apply for Upstream Oil and Gas careers, then you need to visit the recruitment website. Upstream Oil and Gas Job portal is the online place where you can get latest recruitment information about any ongoing Upstream Oil and Gas recruitment.
Today, Upstream Oil and Gas is known as an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers.
Upstream Oil and Gas is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines.
A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Upstream Oil and Gas prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
Upstream Oil and Gas are recruiting for the position below:
1.) Managing Director
2.) Petroleum Economist
3.) Senior Reservoir Engineer
4.) HSE Officer
5.) Senior Production Seismologist/Geoscientist
Upstream Oil and Gas Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in core Engineering discipline or equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage. NEBOSH IGC, HSE Level-3 qualification and OHSAS1 8001 Lead Auditor Training are mandatory.
- Offshore work experience, Firefighting and incident investigation experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant working experience in an E&P Company.
- Knowledge of industry practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards with respect to oil and gas operations
- Applicant must be capable of working with multi- functional teams in project execution.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multi disciplinary teams.
- Proficiency In Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Upstream Oil and Gas Recruitment 2019 Benefit
This position come with high rewards and benefits.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Would like us to send you latest news about about Forte Oil 2019 recruitment jobs vacancies in Nigeria today now? If yes, kindly provide your Phone number and email address so we can reach you immediately there’s any available positions.