Vodacom Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise – Are you seeking a rewarding career with one of the most innovative companies in the African telecommunications industry? Are you ready to make a difference in the way people work, live, play, and learn?
See Also: ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out | Download Form Here
Vodacom Business is a vibrant place to work and we offer great career paths for motivated and skilled individuals with specific experience in the following fields:
Account Management and Customer Support
Engineering, Networking and Project Management
Finance, Billing and Legal
Marketing and Product Management
As a candidate, you will need to demonstrate your experience, qualifications and a passion for telecommunications. We also look for people who share our positive and progressive approach to work.
Vodacom are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst
Key roles / Qualification:
- The Job holder will be responsible for product reporting, product and pricing analytics, product management and administration across all segments and verticals.
- The ideal candidate must have a University degree in Engineering or Finance with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in Telecommunications or ICT environment.
- The preferred candidate must have 3+ years of experience in product or financial analytics or financial performance management. A prior experience in work group activities is desirable.
Providing market, enterprise and competitive intelligence
Measuring product portfolio performance
Supports the product specialists and product managers on product reviews and product life cycle management.
Managing third party product relationships
Providing product simplification by creating unique selling propositions and differentiation
Identifying critical gaps in products that is affecting product sale
Supports the product manager in providing innovation and digital frame work for product development and management
Provides regular reports and recommendations to the portfolio manager for use in the pricing of new and existing products.
Develop research tools and methods to aid product development and management intelligence
Liaise with Product Marketing to help revise marketing collateral such as brochures, website, product descriptions, new press releases and assist in coordinating public marketing campaigns
Provide an updated documentation library of all product materials for archiving
Perform other job related duties as required:
Job Related Skills:
- Products analytics
- Financial analytics
- Commercial and business experience
- Financial performance management
- Creativity and vision
- Analysis and problem solving
- Motivated and energetic
- Solution oriented
- Strong focus on details
- Strong written and verbal critical reasoning
- Excellent time management
- Relationship Management
Vodacom Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Method:
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. You will be contacted if you are qualified for the job. Thank you.
Application Closing Date: July 6th 2018.
Note: Only applicants who meet all requirements will be contacted.