Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Voyage Operator
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 weeks
- The Voyage Operator will be responsible for the execution of vessel schedules with all related documentation and voyage registration requirements
- Act as focal point for specific vessel voyages between clients, supply base operators and vessel crew.
- Responsible to control vessels voyages safely and effectively for the contracted parties to the Company.
- Communicate any changes to routings or estimated arrival times to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Prepare all required documentation prior to vessel’s departure.
- Record all vessel activities for the purpose of track and trace visibility, billing, and performance monitoring.
- Prepare documentation after completion of each voyage for final billing.
- Ensure compliance with all contracted parties and legislative requirements for marine logistics activities.
- Assist where directed in the event of Emergency Response.
- Assist in any other Logistics Supply (Project) activity as required
- Appropriate Degree in Transport / Logistics.
- APICS CLTD certified or similar (preferred)
- Able to execute vessel cargo planning activities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Logistics
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in vessel operation, planning and administration
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Appropriate degree in Transport / Logistics.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
- Other experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Logistics
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Filing, sorting, and general organisation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Exposure to multi-operating system environment
- Proficient in the English language
- Financial affinity for invoicing purposes
- No 8-5 mentality
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online