WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is now open!! You can now register, login and apply for West African Examinations Council recruitment 2019 (www.recruitment.waec.com.ng).
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to recruit the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Here is how to register for WAEC Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Registration Form on www.recruitment.waec.com.ng. West African Examination Council (WAEC) portal/website information is what this post is about.
If you read this A-Z guide about WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form Portal via www.recruitment.waec.com.ng 2019/2020 recruitment very well, you see the perfect online registration guide for 2019 WAEC job application today. This Guide will help you understand more about.
So are you ready to see the complete WAEC recruitment 2019 online requirements? Do you wish to know the method of application submission? And even the deadline for WAEC 2019 recruitment?
WAEC online recruitment form 2019 is now out and submission of application form is online, so keep reading so you will discover many things about WAEC recruitment 2019
below are some search queries that people used to find this guide from search engines;
- How Can I Apply for WAEC 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 West African Examination Council (WAEC), form?
- Is the West African Examination Council (WAEC), 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will WAEC online Recruitment 2019 start?
- I need WAEC online application Recruitment 2019/2020 job updates
- Is WAEC 2019 Recruitment Real etc.
- West African Examination Council (WAEC), Application Deadline 2019/2020.
WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form Portal Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WAEC RESULT) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO RESULT)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from recognized university in the underlisted subject areas
- Possession of higher Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation would be an added advantage. A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required of all officers.
You will need to have a valid ID card before you can apply for WAEC online Recruitment 2019 online.
- WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (25 Positions) & How to Apply Online
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019/2020 Vacancies (22 Positions)
- Bua Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (Over 60 Positions) & How to Apply
- Fadac Resources Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (5 Positions) & How to Apply
- MMM Cooperation Registration 2019 Form
- African Development Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
- MTN Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies
2019 WAEC online Recruitment | How to Apply via – www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
Applying for WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies is very easy all you need to do is to follow the steps provided. Kindly note that, WAEC Recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing on WAEC recruitment official website. We will update this page with latest update as regards to WAEC 2019 recruitment once the form is over.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary paid by the Council is very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form Portal Application Guidelines
- For new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you want to get latest news update about WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form Portal, kindly drop a comment below.