Apply now for ongoing Warehouse Supervisor Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy at Fadac Resources. Fadac Resources – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Directly Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Functionally Reports to: Financial Controller
Directly Supervises: Store/warehouse Staff
- To provide management with timely and accurate financial accounts that are complete and reliable to facilitate effective planning and decision making.
- Ensure strict compliance with all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Crosscheck transporters bills with respective invoices before sending to accounts for processing and payment
- Responsible for collection and filling of acknowledged copies of invoices, waybills and GRN from transporters
- Ensure Accounts copies of all acknowledge POD for supplies made throughout the month gets to account latest on the 5thof the subsequent month
- Ensure zero percent manual billing
- Liaise with transporters for logistics
- In charge of managing procedures relating to offloading, packing and unpacking
- See to the reduction of loading time and dispatch of goods to the customers
- Send daily MIS/breakdown of total items dispatched
- Account for metal cages in customers’ custody
- Follow up, track and update the vehicle movement from the factory to customers
- Work with the other warehouse manager on NBC/Nestle stock to ensure proper reconciliation of stock of raw material entrusted by the customers
- Ensuring proper filing of stores delivery notes
- Ensure proper record of items issued out from the store
- Reconcile goods received into the store with purchase orders.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Finance and Accounts Manager
Work Guides (Manuals, Journals, Recipes, Drawings, Books etc):
- Computer Programme Manuals.
External working contacts:
Internal working contacts:
- Immediate supervisor
- Store staff
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND, ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience preferably in a warehouse of a manufacturing firm or FMCG.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skill
Key Success factor:
- Accurate record of stock account.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.