Wema Bank ALAT Ambassador 2018 is open to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria who are good conversationalists and interested in marketing. Wema Bank ALAT 2018 Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Wema Bank by representing the brand on campus.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Student Ambassador Program
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment in developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
WHAT QUALIFIES AN AMBASSADOR
- If you’re selected to join the program, you will be expected to:1. Convince other students in your school to sign up for ALAT.2. Meet account opening targets.
3. Propose ways to reach more students.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Qualified students are expected to log on to http://www.alat.ng/opportunities and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications is open now.
Other steps include:
- Applicant Twitter Handle
- Create YouTube link to pitch video (Record a video of yourself marketing ALAT and upload to YouTube.)
To apply now for Wema Bank ALAT Ambassador 2018 which is open to all Nigerian Tertiary Institutions kindly Visit: www.alat.ng/opportunities to register.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR WEMA BANK ALAT AMBASSADOR 2018 ROLE
- Represent the Wema Bank ALAT brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help Wema Bank ALAT better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about Wema Bank ALAT products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the Wema Bank ALAT brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that Wema Bank ALAT can leverage on within the campus community
- Implement various Wema Bank ALAT initiatives within the campus
WHAT DOES WEMA BANK ALAT 2018 AMBASSADOR STAND TO BENEFIT
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with Wema Bank ALAT branded collaterals
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in Wema Bank
- Free tickets to Wema Bank ALAT events
- Learn about Wema Bank ALAT culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of Wema Bank ALAT campus ambassador experience to your resume