Skip to content
Wema Bank ALAT Ambassador 2018 For Tertiary Institutions Apply Now – www.alat.ng
October 31, 2018
Wema Bank ALAT Ambassador 2018 is open to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria who are good conversationalists and interested in marketing. Wema Bank ALAT 2018 Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Wema Bank by representing the brand on campus.
See Also: UAC of Nigeria Plc Pre-NYSC Internship Scheme 2018 and How to Register
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Student Ambassador Program
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment in developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
WHAT QUALIFIES AN AMBASSADOR
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Qualified students are expected to log on to http://www.alat.ng/opportunities and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications is open now.
Other steps include:
- Applicant Twitter Handle
- Create YouTube link to pitch video (Record a video of yourself marketing ALAT and upload to YouTube.)
To apply now for Wema Bank ALAT Ambassador 2018 which is open to all Nigerian Tertiary Institutions kindly Visit: www.alat.ng/opportunities to register.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR WEMA BANK ALAT AMBASSADOR 2018 ROLE
- Represent the Wema Bank ALAT brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help Wema Bank ALAT better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about Wema Bank ALAT products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the Wema Bank ALAT brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that Wema Bank ALAT can leverage on within the campus community
- Implement various Wema Bank ALAT initiatives within the campus
WHAT DOES WEMA BANK ALAT 2018 AMBASSADOR STAND TO BENEFIT
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with Wema Bank ALAT branded collaterals
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in Wema Bank
- Free tickets to Wema Bank ALAT events
- Learn about Wema Bank ALAT culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of Wema Bank ALAT campus ambassador experience to your resume
error: Content is protected !!