Are you looking for Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018 Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 Wema Bank recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Wema Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018.
At Wema Bank, people are the key to realising our vision. Building trust with colleagues and clients, strong teamwork, professionalism and being accountable for our actions are the foundation for our success. We are an organisation that appreciates and values your unique talents, contributions and accomplishments.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Starting “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your mail.