Wema Bank Recruitment 2020 has unveiled its entry-level Job vacancies and recruitment on https://www.alat.ng. Here is how to apply for Wema Bank Jobs. 2020 may have come with its difficulties but there’s still half of the year left to win. Build your side hustle and let’s help you fund it.
Wema Bank Plc History
Wema Bank has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
ALAT by Wema Bank is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. As opposed to the regular banking system, everything is done with ease at your own convenience on mobile phone via an app.
Official Portal: https://www.alat.ng
Wema Bank Recruitment exercise as regards to their Entry Level is open for all those interested in working with Wema Bank Nigeria.
Following the takeover of Wema Bank and recent happenings, Wema Bank have grown so much in need of new recruits to meet banking standards and offer better services to their customers.
All those interested in the Wema Bank recruitment exercise for the 2020 year should take a closer look at the following.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Job Details For 2020 Wema Bank Recruitment
Wema Bank is looking for interested staff who are willing to work with the organization and scale their banking careers.
Wema Bank recruitment will give all those looking for jobs in the banking sector a better chance of getting a work as there are rumors of a mass takeover of some banks by Wema bank.
This has always been the feats by Wema Bank as they plan to become one of the largest banking groups in Africa and beyond.
Wema Bank recruitment boasts of a well-disciplined and structural workforce all working together to further the mission and vision of the bank.
We will, therefore, be disclosing how to go about getting a job with Wema Bank plc
Wema Bank Job Requirements
Here are some of the requirements you need to meet for the Wema Bank recruitment exercise.
- Age – Must be a maximum of 26 years as at the time of the recruitment exercise.
- Certificate – You must be a Graduate from an accredited institution with a relevant certificate to show
- NYSC – As a commercial bank, you must provide proves of NYSC discharge.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment Exercise
According to details on the Wema Bank job portal located at http://www.alat.ng/opportunities/index.php/app we have come up with the below requirements and how to apply for the Entry Level.
- You must meet the requirements as stipulated by the bank upon which you will be invited for a written test.
- All successful candidates during the Wema bank recruitment exercise will be invited for the open day at Wema Bank headquarters.
- Upon completion of all the requirements, you will receive an official letter from Wema Bank.
Other 2020 Jobs in Nigeria