WHO Recruitment 2018/2019 online registration is currently ongoing. World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Contractual Arrangement: Temporary Appointment under Staff Rule 420.4
Contract duration: 12 Months
Organization: AF_NGA NigeriaObjectives of The Programme
- The objective of the EPI programme is to support national authorities to provide high quality immunization services that will contribute to (a) the reduction of mortality, morbidity and disability from vaccine preventable diseases through the optimum use of available and new vaccines and (b) the strengthening of national health systems as well as efforts to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
WHO Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Requirement
- Essential: Completion of secondary education; preferably supplemented by a technical/self studies or university degree.
- Desirable: University degree in Engineering or Management studies.
- Essential: At least eight years working experience in operations and logistics with a complex and diverse work environment, preferably an international organization
- Desirable: At least 2 years’ experience in inventory and ware house management.
- Very good understanding of operations and logistics in a complex work environment Excellent knowledge of fixed asset management
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Ensuring the effective use of resources
- Producing results
- Use of Language Skills
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at NGN 8,200,887 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online
Application Closing Date
- The deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
- This post is subject to local recruitment and will be filled by persons recruited in the local commuting area of the duty station.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.